“The best part of my Endhoven trip !” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pullman Eindhoven Cocagne

You added Pullman Eindhoven Cocagne to your Saves list
Pullman Eindhoven Cocagne
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Vestdijk 47, 5611 CA Eindhoven, The Netherlands (Binnenstad)   |
Special Offer
UP TO 30% - EARLY BOOKING
Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Eindhoven
London
“The best part of my Endhoven trip !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

5 minutes faster pace walk to the train station, across the road from the city centre, with plenty of shopping bar and restaurants in the vicinity (what more do you ask for?)

The best experience for the stay is the consistently good services demonstrated by the staffs, from reception to restaurant.I felt welcomed as a guest and valued as a customer. My requests were helpfully dealt with. I could not ask for any better.

I didn't get the swanky sexy newly decorated room. Looking at the floor plan my room is the smallest. It wasn't at all spacous but is adequate for two, and it was pleasant and comfortable. I have everything I need in the room.

The free flow of Nespresso all over the hotel is a nice added bonus to coffee lover.

Breakfast was nice and enjoyable. I had breakfast for two consercutive days. The first day was exciting. The second day was exactly the same as the first, which I started to feel bored. I wish there is more variety. Overally very nice quality of bread, pastry, fresh fruit. The fresh squeeze orange juice was attractive.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
pullman5374, General Manager at Pullman Eindhoven Cocagne, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Pullman Eindhoven Cocagne.
It's always a pleasure to receive feedback. I will share your comments with our team.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope to welcom you again very soon.

Marieke Lamberts,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Ulm
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Pros:
Good location, great breakfast, nice modern and recently upgraded rooms, good value for money, friendly staff, comfortable bed although a little small
Cons:
Slow wi-fi, horrible indoor pool, over priced parking at 25 euros per day
Tip:
In case you are parking, use the parking garage accross the street under the Heuvel Shopping Center. We only paid 28 euros here, would have paid 75 euros at the hotel. (hotel is 25 per day, Heuvel is 14 per 24 hour period, we checked in on day 1 and left less then 48 hours later on day 3)

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Pullman Eindhoven Cocagne. We are sorry that the Wifi was slow at the time of your stay. Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Pullman, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurence.

England
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Cant say I'm enamored with Eindhoven, bit of a bland sort of a place - which might explain why I had such a nightmare getting a cab from the airport into the city last night

Nice welcome at hotel reception made up for it. In fact staff and service were generally good throughout my one night business stay

Hotel is sleek and well presented in general - particularly the bar and restaurant (Vestdijke)

Room was of a good size and well equipped - bed was comfortable, but did squeak!

One tip would be not to book a room at rear of hotel adjacent to large church - the bell of which tolled every hour (very loud)

Gym and pool jars with rest of hotel - pool in particular is very tired

Dinner in hotel restaurant was pretty pricey but OK - Tuna tartare type starter was a little bland for my taste. Black Angus beef fillet was good but vegetables were uninspiring, cheeseboard and wines were good. Service was slow, which I didn't mind as I wanted to chill out, although I don't like having to ask for menus once seated (although waiter did apologize for this)

Breakfast was reasonable - although I don't think head chef should be dressing his staff down about not having their badge on in front of customers personally

Overall - not a bad stay

Room Tip: Book rooms away from church at rear of hotel - loud bell!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Pullman Eindhoven Cocagne. I am sorry that your experience did not entirely meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

We appreciate your sharing your concerns and we hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Warwick. UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

This was a fabulous hotel and hard to fault. It is located 5 minutes away form all the shops and bars and restaurants. The staff were the most helpful that I have come across for some time and went out of their way to help us.
The rooms are high quality- beds were very comfortable, a good range of toiletries, modern TV, bathrobe etc. The room was really large with a separate seating area for the TV and desk etc. if you want to work. This was in just a standard room so the premier rooms must be even better. There is free Wi-Fi and this worked well.
I have stayed in many hotels and this was good , especially since we paid a reasonable price for the room.
I would definitely stay here again and recommend it . The only criticism was that breakfast was 28 Euros which is a lot if you don't eat a lot but there are plenty of places nearby to go to instead.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Dear guest,

Thank you for all your compliments. We are sorry that the price of our breakfast was not what you expected. We hope to welcome you again very soon in Pullman Eindhoven Cocagne.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

This hotel is how all hotels should be! The service has been wonderful, the staff smiling and attentive. Our room is at the cheapest end of the spectrum but is still great. The bathroom and room are spacious and modern. The bed has two down pillows and a down duvet and I slept like a baby. The whole place is spacious and modern. The pool area is beautiful and decorated in mock Athenian style but is tasteful. Would highly recommend!

• Stayed August 2013
pullman5374, General Manager at Pullman Eindhoven Cocagne, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your very positive review.

Hope to welcome you in Pullman Einhoven Cocagne very soon.

Groningen, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Stayed at Pullman for one night during a course. Was very pleasantly surprised by the luxurious look and more than beautiful rooms. Fully met my needs and more. The hotel is centrally located in the center of Eindhoven. Will definitely stay there again

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
pullman5374, General Manager at Pullman Eindhoven Cocagne, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for appreciating our hotel. I will share your comments with my team.
We hope to welcome you again in Pullman Eindhoven Cocagne very soon.

Marieke Lamberts,

Been to Pullman Eindhoven Cocagne? Share your experiences!