My wife and I stayed here during a Gerontechnology conference at the Einhoven TU. The room was very good (deluxe junior suite) and well designed with great decor. The service is superb and Roy at the restaurant and room service was very friendly. The business center is excellent and the free wi-fi connection one of the best, if not the best we have accessed in a European hotel.
The hotel is within easy walking distance to the train station and Amsterdam is only one hour away. We managed to fit in two away day trips to Amsterdam.
We spent the same amount for a five night stay here as we did later on for a two night stay at the Marriot County Hall. Exlcuding the view we had of Big Ben and the river Thames, this Pullman exceed the Marriot in all aspects. Highly recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Eindhoven Cocagne Hotel
- Pullman Eindhoven Cocagne Hotel Eindhoven
- Accor Cocagne Eindhoven
- Sofitel Eindhoven
- Eindhoven Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This business hotel offers 277 rooms and 43 apartments. Pullman Eindhoven Cocagne is situated in the city centre of Eindhoven, close to the main railway station and Eindhoven International Airport. Featuring Brasserie Bruegel, Bar Babylon, a fitness centre, indoor swimming pool and a beauty salon. Our hotel also offers 23 multifunctional meeting rooms for all your meetings and conferences. Wireless internet (WiFi) is available in the entire hotel. Pullman Eindhoven Cocagne is entirely non smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, HotelsNL and Venere so you can book your Pullman Eindhoven Cocagne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.