- Not in the city centre so you don't suffer from weekend nights sounds.
- Quiet corridors
- Kind staff
- Not including the hotel restaurand (which is closed on Sunday) there are 5 restaurants nearby (Chinese, Thai, Fast-Food, Eastern) and a shop
- Far from the centre - you have to walk 15 minutes
- Rooms are a bit tight. In my case the shower frame was leakingm, and you could see dust on the walls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Eindhoven is a totaly renovated 4 star hotel near the city center, 2 km from rail station. The hotel has 60 rooms with all facilities as airconditioning, coffee and tea facilitiesa and free internet. You can enjoy a nice breakfast or dinner in our restaurant/bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, ACCOR, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Eindhoven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amrath Hotel Eindhoven