This was my second time staying here. I liked it so much that I rebooked it! The rooms are very spacious and clean! The pool was very welcome and we really enjoyed using it! The rooms are also air conditioned. Considering how hot it has been getting in Europe lately, this is getting to be a must. Plus, I have asthma and multiple allergies, so being there was the best nights sleep I have gotten since I left the States. The two double beds were VERY comfortable!! The kettle and tea making facilities were most welcome as was the small fridge. It is also close to downtown, but not so close that you are bothered by the noise. My only complaint was with the TV which was a huge pain to operate. It took so long to change channels that you forgot what you were watching!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Eindhoven Hotel
- Holiday Inn Eindhoven Hotel Eindhoven
- Eindhoven Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You'll receive a warm welcome from our friendly Front Desk staff on arrival at Holiday Inn Eindhoven, a short bus trip from Eindhoven Airport. Our handy location puts cosmopolitan city centre malls and restaurants within walking distance and we're opposite Eindhoven Central Station. Plan your day with complimentary wireless Internet, available throughout the hotel.Holiday Inn Eindhoven is conveniently located for cutting-edge congress centres like Beursgebouw opposite the hotel and The Evoluon, 1km away. Busses speed you from the station to High Tech Campus Eindhoven, while major companies including Rabobank, Philips Lighting and KPN Telecom are just steps from the hotel. You can leave your car in our secure car park.It's a short stroll for boutique shopping at the Piazza and Heuvel Galerie malls and eclectic dining options on bustling Dommelstraat. Contemporary art installations captivate at Van Abbemuseum, 1km from the hotel and we're 500 metres from PSV Stadium for thrilling PSV Eindhoven football matches.Work up an appetite in the spacious air-conditioned gym and heated pool at Holiday Inn Eindhoven. Brasserie-style French cuisine is served in stylish Brasserie FLO and you can unwind with drinks in front of the open fire in The Living, our atmospheric and sociable bar.Upgrade to a spacious Executive Room or Suite at Holiday Inn Eindhoven to enjoy luxury extras like sumptuous bath products, a bathrobe and slippers, a Nespresso coffee machine and Eindhoven city views. Suites also have a private sauna, whirlpool bath and separate lounge area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Eindhoven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.