I stayed here for three nights while in Eindhoven for business meetings. The rooms were excellent and I slept very well. The only issue is that the walls seem to be thin and I heard a lot of noise early in the morning each day. Some of it was from the maids and others were from rooms next to me. I could hear showers, tub water, carts rattling, etc.
The complimentary breakfast here is the one of the best I've ever had at a hotel! Looked forward to it every morning. Dozens of options. Front desk service was excellent and the location close to the city center and Philips Stadion worked out well. The hotel bar and restaurant were nice too. It was a great place to work, play, and rest!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Eindhoven Hotel
- Holiday Inn Eindhoven Hotel Eindhoven
- Eindhoven Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You'll receive a warm welcome from our friendly Front Desk staff on arrival at Holiday Inn Eindhoven, a short bus trip from Eindhoven Airport. Our handy location puts cosmopolitan city centre malls and restaurants within walking distance and we're opposite Eindhoven Central Station. Plan your day with complimentary wireless Internet, available throughout the hotel.Holiday Inn Eindhoven is conveniently located for cutting-edge congress centres like Beursgebouw opposite the hotel and The Evoluon, 1km away. Busses speed you from the station to High Tech Campus Eindhoven, while major companies including Rabobank, Philips Lighting and KPN Telecom are just steps from the hotel. You can leave your car in our secure car park.It's a short stroll for boutique shopping at the Piazza and Heuvel Galerie malls and eclectic dining options on bustling Dommelstraat. Contemporary art installations captivate at Van Abbemuseum, 1km from the hotel and we're 500 metres from PSV Stadium for thrilling PSV Eindhoven football matches.Work up an appetite in the spacious air-conditioned gym and heated pool at Holiday Inn Eindhoven. Brasserie-style French cuisine is served in stylish Brasserie FLO and you can unwind with drinks in front of the open fire in The Living, our atmospheric and sociable bar.Upgrade to a spacious Executive Room or Suite at Holiday Inn Eindhoven to enjoy luxury extras like sumptuous bath products, a bathrobe and slippers, a Nespresso coffee machine and Eindhoven city views. Suites also have a private sauna, whirlpool bath and separate lounge area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Eindhoven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.