“Luxurious touch to your holidays” 5 of 5 stars

Book now & save up to 15%
Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Eindhoven
GreenLeadersBronze level
London
“Luxurious touch to your holidays”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

We booked a room in this hotel for one night because we had an early flight the next morning from Eindhoven airport and I must say that we loved every minute of our stay. The rooms are so luxurious and spacious that you don't even want to leave! The bathroom is very modern and big too, shame they only had a shower cabin and no bath. Our room faced the street but it was very quiet due to the triple window glazing. We didn't have breakfast or any other food in the hotel so I cannot comment on this but the chinese restaurant downstairs seemed to be very nice. The town itself is very quiet in March so there is not much to do. The hotel is 10-15 min walk from the bus station where the bus to the airport departs from.

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Marleen G, Front Office Supervisor at Park Plaza Eindhoven, responded to this review, November 3, 2013
Dear Alex_123654,

Thanks for stepping by, on your way towards Eindhoven Airport. We are just 15 car minutes away for this wonderful airport, as you mentioned you can also reach it by public transport.

We hope to welcome you again, maybe for a longer period of time. To explore our hotel and city a bit more.

Kind regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
  • Korean first
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 1 week. The rooms are a bit old-fashioned, but very clean. The service is great, we had no complaints at all. There is a swimming pool and sauna, and some exercise equipment that you can use from 06.00 until 23.00. We stayed in a room at the back of the hotel, and it was very quiet. The city center is within walking distance. Overall a great stay!

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back of the hotel, because the street side may be a bit noisy.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear krrlijn,

Thank you very much for sharing your travel experience. It is really
appreciated that your share these with others on this website!

London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

The hotel is only a 15 minute walk from the train station and minutes away from numerous shops and restaurants. The room is large and nicely decorated. There is a teapot and a Nespresso machine (nice touch!). The staff members were friendly and accommodating. Quality breakfast. We dined at the hotel's Chinese restaurant, which was a bit pricy for Chinese good (80 euros for 2 starters, two mains and a bottle of wine), but again excellent food and service. Highly recommend.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Marleen G, Front Office Supervisor at Park Plaza Eindhoven, responded to this review, October 27, 2013
Dear NorthLondonerAbroad,

It was a real pleasure to read your warm words on this travelers website.
Thank you very much for sharing your experience.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

I booked the Park Plaza as I was attending the Eindhoven marathon last weekend and this city centre hotel seemed perfectly priced and located, from the moment I checked in the reception and bar staff I encountered were 1st class, they were friendly and efficient always a mixture I look for, my check in was efficient, friendly and informative, my room was spacious, clean, fresh and well appointed, the bed was huge and I looked forward to sleep and wasn't disappointed, tea/coffee facilities were great and a mini-bar in the room had space for my own water and wine.

Shower in the morning was well pressured and perfect temperature controls and lots of towels, safe in the room held everything and lots of space for clothing, power sockets in the right places and I was able to borrow an adaptor from reception.

Heating/cooling controls absolutely perfect, no noise from corridor or through walls, spotless

I was able to store luggage and use the shower/changing facilities in the gym post marathon and was not rushed at all, many other marathoners also used this facility and it appeared to be anticipated by staff and management.

Every encounter with staff was personable and I was made to feel truly welcome, which does not always happen in large or small hotels.

My last point is the pre/post stay contact, which was exceptional, I received a email the day before my stay wishing me a safe journey and enjoyable stay and after I arrived back on Monday a email thanking me for my stay and a request to complete a comment card and after completing the comment card a thank you for my time and comments.

Overall I can not fault this hotel and would advise anyone visiting Eindhoven to visit this gem of a hotel and enjoy the service the staff deliver.

Another plus is the location, it is minutes away from the train station and within short walk of the centre, I will be using this as a 1st choice hotel when in Eindhoven and will be looking to compare the service at other Park Plaza hotels.

Thank you again to the management and staff for making my weekend truly memorable and to the organisers and supporters of the Eindhoven Marathon congratulations on an amazing running festival.

Looking forward to returning on my next opportunity.

Room Tip: My room was quite, had frosted windows which did not open but did not affect my stay.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Forcalquier, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Hotel is downtown Eindhoven, next to shops and things to do. Rooms and common parts are modern style, clean and match the 4 stars ranking no problem, even if this is not my favorite nomadic environment. My room was decently large, with a king size bed. Bathroom is ok, with some marble in it. Sleep quality is good: bed is comfy, no noise from outside or neighbors (note that I was there on a Sunday night, hotel was far from being full, and the town was very quiet, so it may vary along the week and seasons), and curtains are efficient against morning light.
All staff was kind, smiling and helpful. Kudos to the gentleman at the bar who went out his way to prepare something to eat for our small group at 11pm (late arrival, restaurant was closed). Special award for the breakfast: at E 12.50, this is certainly one of the best value for breakfast that I had for a while. Wouldn’t really say the same for parking at E 14.50, however, if you come with a car, there is no alternative.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear eh_tonnant_voyageur,

With this small message on tripadvisor we would like to thank you for your
recent stay in Eindhoven. Your response is really appreciated!

Hopefully we can welcome you again with Park Plaza Hotels.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

I had a huge corner room with a great bathroom with very large shower. Very nice room. This is a clean hotel on a good location in Eindhoven. You are in walking distance from the city centre with all of the shops, restaurants, theater, bars etc.. Parking is right behind the hotel in a secured parking. The breakfast-buffet is great. The hotel has a Japanese restaurant in the hotel which is fine. Good bar. And this hotel has a very good cost/quality rate. I have stayed here several times and everytime (when I have to be in Eindhoven) I go back to this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Marleen G, Front Office Supervisor at Park Plaza Eindhoven, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Dear Diederik B,

Thank you for your review on this site, it is really appreciated that you
share your findings with us overhere.

We have 2 asian restaurants and our E!lite lounge. Feel welcome to give it a try!

Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Returned to Park Plaza after not visiting for some time. Received a friendly welcome at reception and subsequently in the bar and at breakfast. I like the breakfast choices, and having the FT and a cup of tea brought to the table makes an Englishman feel at home. Bar is not too noisy, bu the menu in the evening is limited to basic burger, steaks etc. There is a Japanese and Chinese restaurant on site, but I find you have to be in the mood for these, which is not always the case after a hard days work. Had a dip in the pool, which is big enough to provide some exercise. Bathrooms are roomy and contain a bath (at least in executive rooms). Nice to have a choice of fancy coffee machine or kettle in the room.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Marleen G, Front Office Supervisor at Park Plaza Eindhoven, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Dear Stevepmorris,

Thank you for sharing your experiences on this website. It is mostly appreciated that you
share your findings overhere to inform others about us, our product and our service.

Many regards,