“Great couple of days” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Novotel Eindhoven

You added Novotel Eindhoven to your Saves list
Novotel Eindhoven
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Anthony Fokkerweg 101, 5657 EJ Eindhoven, The Netherlands   |
Special Offer
EARLY BOOKING - UP TO 30%
Ranked #6 of 25 Hotels in Eindhoven
London, United Kingdom
“Great couple of days”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

We stayed in Eindhoven for 2 nights to be able to see Andre Rieu in Maastericht.
It was a lovely hotel. The staff could not have been more helpful and friendly. When they knew 3 of us came from South Africa they were really interested in comparing our Afrikaans language as they had been told it was similar to theirs. The hotel was very clean, modern with a really nice welcoming and friendly atmosphere. Breakfasts were sumptuous. A little out of the way but sharing a taxi between 4 made Eindhoven town very reasonable. There are some very interesting sculptures around the town. Art galleries and museums. Phillips Electronics originated there and there are lots of interesting exhibitions and works of art relating to this. I would love to visit for longer there is so much I would still like to see.

Room Tip: The rooms overlooking the pool have the best view. I looked out early in the morning and saw lots of...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Novoteleindhoven, General Manager at Novotel Eindhoven, responded to this review, August 15, 2014
Dear,

Thank you for your nice review on 'Trip advisor" and we were honored to have you as our guest!
Eindhoven the city of “Philips” has got a lot of things to see for our guests, and it's perfect for a short holiday. I will be very pleased to welcome you next time!

Thank you.

Novotel Eindhoven

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Copenhagen, Staden Kobenhavn, Denmark
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

I have had the pleasure of staying here for a couple of nights.
The rooms(superior room) are nice and there is enough space. Really nice bathroom and everything is kept clean and tidy.
The staff is very friendly and helpful and they are the reason for me giving this place maximum rating, I really hope the management appreciate the effort of the staff.
The best experience is actually the hotel restaurant where we (I had two kids with me) had our dinner two evenings in a row, the waiter was really nice and the kids got to go to the kitchen and make their own icecream, something they really enjoyed.
I would definitely stay here again next time I visit Eindhoven.

Stayed July 2014
Dear,

I’m very honored to hear that you and your children have enjoyed your stay at Novotel Eindhoven ! Feedback from our guests is very important for us and I will be pleased to share your feedback with our staff. Thank you !

Hope to see you next time!

Gothenburg, Sweden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

I stayed here with my family for one night, on our way to France, and I really must say it was very good. The hotel is situated near the motorway, apparantely a bit outside the city center which makes it less appropriate for a city weekend I guess, but for us it was perfect. The staff was friendly, especially the guys working in the restaurant. They did everything to make the kids happy and also served us very good food. The room was both spacious and very clean, and the breakfast was also good. There is also an outside pool, a little bit cold though...

For our room (2 adults and 2 kids, incl breakfast, taxes and parking) we paid around 100 Euro, which I consider is fair for what we got. I am very pleased and we will probably return the next time we are near Eindhoven.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear,

At first Thank you your nice review about your stay at Novotel Eindhoven!
Children are always our VIP guests, and I am very pleased to hear that you and your family have enjoyed your stay at Novotel Eindhoven.

Hope to see you again!

Best Regards,

Novotel Eindhoven.
Dorchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

I was pleasently surprised by the overall value of this hotel. Really nice area for business meetings with free coffee paid meeting rooms. Reception was warm and friendly, good service and the hotel is nicely maintained. Pool and sitting area outside for good size pool for adults/kids. The hotel is just outside the business forum in Eindhoven and in a country setting for walks, runs, cycles etc. Even a gold course nearby. I thought the overall price, quality balance was very good. I tried the room service and that was well presented and very much better that other so called top of the range hotels I've tried. 5 stars for this hotel.

Room Tip: Hotel is close to a golf course and a river with nice tracks all around for running, cycling etc. Ta...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Dear,

Thank you! We are really honored with you positive review at "Trip advisor".

I hope that we will see you next time you will visit Eindhoven.

Taipei, Taiwan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Pro: close to airport, ok for room and breakfast.
Con: hotel charge me 3 euro more thru VISA credit card.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

We had a wonderful time at this hotel. It was my six year old son's birthday when we stayed . We ate in the hotel restaurant. The restaurant manager really paid a lot of attention to my son - she even arranged a very special dessert . This made it such a special occasion for our party. The staff on reception are very friendly and competent too. One of the best hotels I have ever stayed in anywhere in the world.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Novoteleindhoven, General Manager at Novotel Eindhoven, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you for your lovely compliments regarding the staff and your overall stay.
Very good to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay during this special occasion.
We love to welcome you back in the nearest future.

Kind regards,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

Stayed as a family of 4 as a stop over before Center Parcs. The swimming pool was loved by the kids why we enjoyed a drink from the bar - 15euros for 2 pints and a glass of wine and free wifi. There is also a small park and outdoor table tennis table.

The room was cosy for 4 of us but suited our needs. The breakfast was plentiful and varied, something for everyone, even fussy kids. Would thoroughly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your experiences on Tripadvisor. Good to hear that you and your childeren enjoyed your stay with us.
We love to welcome you and your family back at Novotel Eindhoven.

Kind regards,

Ingrid Brockhoff

Been to Novotel Eindhoven? Share your experiences!