We booked this hotel to be out in the Dutch countryside vs in Amsterdam or another big city. We wanted connectivity to the highway. And this is what we got and more, so we were pleasantly surprised. Large room, with space for our 12 year old in a roll away cott, that they were eager to help us with (do no other families travel in Europe or do they all expect your little ones to share their small beds?)
What we found great about this hotel was:
- quiet but off the highway, easy on and off
- free and spacious parking!
- actually a great restaurant for breakfast and dinner. Family friendly with good service.
- in addition, the hotel had a pool (which we did not use) outside, and there was space for your to sit and relax outside, with vistas of a forest (versus some other commerical property)
- if you were travelling through Eindhoven airport, this space becomes even better ....and we did not.