It was a unique experience staying in a hotel that has been converted from a monastery. The architecture is stunning, full of character and very nicely designed to mix the old with the new. I really liked the courtyard area and highly recommend the sliders as a snack.
The bedroom and bathrooms are lovely, very arty rooms! Great customer service and good local knowledge. The Michelin star restaurants in this area are fantastic!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Entrance of the Kruisherenhotel, an ancient monestary and church converted in a hotel and restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Splendia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Kruisherenhotel Maastricht reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kruisherenhotel Maastricht Hotel Maastricht
- Kruisherenhotel Hotel Maastricht
- Maastricht Kruisherenhotel Hotel