I stayed in this hotel with my husband for Andre Rieu concert. Staff was very polite and helpful. Food was excellent and breakfast with so many choices that can satisfy anyone's taste. Later on we travel through Europe and stayed at many hotels but breakfast choices were the best in Kuirsherenhotel. Rooms were modern and comfortable. I also liked location of the hotel walking distance to Vrijthof plaza where concert took place and also close to shopping and sightseeing. Maastricht is beautifull and hotel (former monastery) makes nice landmark. I highly recomend for anyone to stay there.
- Also Known As:
- Kruisherenhotel Maastricht Hotel
- Kruisherenhotel Maastricht Hotel Maastricht
- Kruisherenhotel Hotel Maastricht
- Maastricht Kruisherenhotel Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Entrance of the Kruisherenhotel, an ancient monestary and church converted in a hotel and restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Splendia, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsNL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Kruisherenhotel Maastricht reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.