I can be brief here; best hotel in Maastricht. They renovated a church and convent into a wonderfull hotel. Good size rooms, trendy design but still comfortable. Excellent Auping-beds and very good breakfast.
Good value for money and the best location in very attractive, most southern city in the Netherlands.
And when you go; book their Chateau Neercanne for lunch or dinner (amazing venue and amazing food!); you'll need a taxi you will most certainly NOT be disappointed. They have packages, combining the two experiences.
- Also Known As:
- Kruisherenhotel Maastricht Hotel
- Kruisherenhotel Maastricht Hotel Maastricht
- Kruisherenhotel Hotel Maastricht
- Maastricht Kruisherenhotel Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Entrance of the Kruisherenhotel, an ancient monestary and church converted in a hotel and restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Splendia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsNL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Kruisherenhotel Maastricht reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.