Well its a basic hotel far from the city....but near a train station to get to maastrich ...breakfast not included, more 15 Euros per person...what a rip off...we had breakfast on the city.
The room seemed clean, the bathroom need renovation...it was old.
The staff was rude and not friendly...in fact in all our journey in holland 80% of the service staff (airport, hotel, train station), were not friendly...thank god for the rest 20% .
In the check out the staff lady was rude and not helpfull with our questions.
- Also Known As:
- Randwyck Hotel Maastricht
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelsNL and Venere so you can book your Hotel Randwyck reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.