There is nothing "deluxe" about this hotel. The reception area is friendly enough, but the room we got had seen its good days ages ago. Charges for use of the parking facility, which I suppose is fair enough. It does, however, also charge €15 per person (and child) for breakfast, which is such a negative bore - especially when the price already is rather high compared to quality. Location is good, though, even though other hotels are even closer to the city centre. You might want to consider one of those instead of this one.
- Also Known As:
- Bastion Deluxe Hotel Maastricht
- Bastion Deluxe Hotel Maastricht Centrum
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bastion Hotel Groep stands for a personal atmosphere, hospitality, comfort and good facilities for an attractive rate. The Bastion Deluxe Hotel Maastricht/Centrum offers a 24 hour front office, comfortable rooms and an extensive choice of dishes from the a la carte menu in the atmospheric restaurant. Guests are always welcome in the cozy hotel bar or smoking lounge. This lounge contains an LCD television, air-conditioning and relaxing lounge chairs. The hotel also offers wellness facilities, which guests can use for free, air-conditioning and free wireless internet in the entire hotel. In the lobby the hotel has a computer available, for guests, for free use of the internet. Domestic animals are not allowed. Location / accessibility Bastion Deluxe Hotel Maastricht/Centrum is located in the centre of Maastricht. Maastricht knows twenty ages of history, that are still visible in the town centre. The churches, treasure rooms and houses show a rich history, together with the city walls and the tunnels. From the hotel cities like Liege and Aachen are well accessible. Rooms The hotel has 115 comfortable deluxe rooms, 4 family rooms and 4 suites. The deluxe rooms are equipped with a television, a modem, a bureau, a safe, free coffee and tea making facilities and a bathroom with bath, toilet and hairdryer. The family rooms have the same facilities as the deluxe rooms, but there are 4 individual beds. The suites are more spacious and are extra fitted with 2 separate beds and a sleeping sofa. Food & Beverage The hotel serves breakfast on weekdays from 06:00 to 09:00 and in weekends from 07:00 to 10:30. The hotel has an attractive restaurant with an extensive a la carte menu. The restaurant is open from 11:00 until 23:00 for lunch and dinner. The hotel bar is open until 23.30. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HotelsNL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Bastion Deluxe Hotel Maastricht / Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.