I have stayed at the Design Hotel a couple of times as it is perfectly located near to the station and a short walk into the centre of Maarstricht. Rooms are good albeit minimal but ideal for a couple of nights or if there on business.
I have not eaten in the hotel but the restaurant looks nice and the bar is well stocked.
My only complaint was the rooms were very warm and I could not turn the heating down
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampshire - Designhotel Maastricht is just a few minutes’ walk from the central station. The hotel is in the heart of the trendy Wyck district, known for its unique fashion boutiques, delicatessens, antique shops, interior and design shops and art galleries. The old city centre is within walking distance; ideal for a city walk along the Markt, Onze Lieve Vrouwebasiliek, ‘t Bassin and Vrijthof, enjoying a terrace cafe along the way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HRS, Odigeo, Venere, HotelTravel.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Hampshire - Designhotel Maastricht reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Designhotel Hotel Maastricht
- Maastricht Eden Designhotel Hotel