Very pleasant hotel with great staff. We had booked a basic room which was beautiful and spacious. However, it was very warm in the room and despite the window had been wide open for a longer period, too hot to be comfortable. We were immediately offered another room with airconditioning. This made a great difference, However the temperatures everywhere in the hotel were extremely high during our three day visit.
Breakfast was fine both days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampshire - Designhotel Maastricht is just a few minutes’ walk from the central station. The hotel is in the heart of the trendy Wyck district, known for its unique fashion boutiques, delicatessens, antique shops, interior and design shops and art galleries. The old city centre is within walking distance; ideal for a city walk along the Markt, Onze Lieve Vrouwebasiliek, ‘t Bassin and Vrijthof, enjoying a terrace cafe along the way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hampshire - Designhotel Maastricht reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Designhotel Hotel Maastricht
- Maastricht Eden Designhotel Hotel