In a few words, as writing the whole story would be too much; if you are looking for a luxury hotel dont book the design hotel. The staff/intern that was helping us was inexperienced and not helpful at all, the only person that helped us with the wrong room problem was Kiki and for that big thanks to her. We wasted 40 min waiting for a technician that never came and the staff did not bother to inform us. Also, the breakfast is a waste of money, very limited choice.
The nice part about the hotel are the beds! We both enjoyed a good night sleep, but for the money you pay i am sure you can find some other great hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampshire - Designhotel Maastricht is just a few minutes’ walk from the central station. The hotel is in the heart of the trendy Wyck district, known for its unique fashion boutiques, delicatessens, antique shops, interior and design shops and art galleries. The old city centre is within walking distance; ideal for a city walk along the Markt, Onze Lieve Vrouwebasiliek, ‘t Bassin and Vrijthof, enjoying a terrace cafe along the way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Hampshire - Designhotel Maastricht reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Designhotel Hotel Maastricht
- Maastricht Eden Designhotel Hotel