Our room was NOT as shown on the site we used to book it. The furnishings were sparse and in very poor condition. In fact the couch was so badly stained we didn't use it!! The bed itself was very comfortable, but the linen was too small for it!! Our room was at a close angle to the one next door, so we had to keep windows and curtains closed as we could've shaken hands with our neighbours!!! If we did open the windows, we had the noise of a fan and staff downstairs. Staff were friendly enough, but they cancelled our room key three times as they kept getting our booking wrong! Room service was OK but, again, staff got our order wrong and at 10.00am the next morning, our empty tray was still outside our room and hadn't been collected. This hotel could be a LOT better if attention was paid to detail: practical hanging space, clean carpets, furniture that isn't ready for the town dump etc., It's in a great location and has many good points, but some fundamental faults.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Certified with the Silver Green Key. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Designhotel Maastricht - Hampshire Eden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Designhotel Hotel Maastricht
- Maastricht Eden Designhotel Hotel