Ive stayed in this hotel for a year for business and looking back, it is an okay hotel. It can be a good hotel if They take care of a couple of important things. The staff at the reception are young and inexperienced, I think They just get out of the hotel school nearby when They arrivé in the design hotel. They oftenly made annoying mistakes, most of the time not properly activating my room card for example. And i always got nonchalant reactions and when i complain i get a beauty set as a present. i just want a proper and constant service in the first place. The quality of the rooms are completely different, which is also annoying. They have rooms with great hottubs and large rooms with hastens beds, but the cheaper rooms have low quality beds and a bit of a cheap feeling to it(not a design vibe). They also have rooms without windows, which is pretty scary. Fitness room is small but sufficient, breakfast is Nice, but could use some variation, I ate salmon for over a year. Sounds snobby offcourse, but why not change menus? Breakfast ladies are my favorite staffmembers by the way. Location is their key asset, "wijck" is the nicest part of town, you have Nice boutique shops, great bars, good restaurants closeby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Certified with the Silver Green Key. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Designhotel Maastricht - Hampshire Eden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Designhotel Hotel Maastricht
- Maastricht Eden Designhotel Hotel