I stayed at this hotel as part of a group and had no part in booking the accommodation. I stayed in room 294 which was apparently a suite. It had a king size bed and big bath with shower and small seating area with floor to ceiling windows. Sound great you might thing but the room was no better than any travel lodge or premier travel inn that I have stayed at. The cost for two nights including taxes was 479 euros! And guess what................breakfast was extra at 19 euros!
There is nothing special about this hotel at all apart from I slept like a log in the comfy bed. The carpets are all multi coloured block affect and they are full of stains throughout the hotel. Tea/coffee wasn't replenished in the room and the complementary shampoos/lotions etc had already been used. There is no ceiling or wall lighting so getting ready for a night out is like getting ready in a dark cave.
Don't bother...................you will be seriously disappointed. The whole experience was underwhelming.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Designhotel Hotel Maastricht
- Maastricht Eden Designhotel Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Certified with the Silver Green Key. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelsNL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Designhotel Maastricht - Hampshire Eden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.