I booked my stay after leaving the Empereur down the street and was quite happy with the change. The hotel is quirky and interesting. Three things to ask for at check in: a closet, a coffee maker and a room with a bathroom door (if you're not alone). The staff is super accommodating, the tiny gym on the fourth floor is all that you need to keep up your cardio, the bed is comfy and queen sized (with no continental divide down the center) the lounge downstairs is like having the coolest office on the block and the wifi is strong and works throughout the building. The location is fantastic and overall I highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampshire - Designhotel Maastricht is just a few minutes’ walk from the central station. The hotel is in the heart of the trendy Wyck district, known for its unique fashion boutiques, delicatessens, antique shops, interior and design shops and art galleries. The old city centre is within walking distance; ideal for a city walk along the Markt, Onze Lieve Vrouwebasiliek, ‘t Bassin and Vrijthof, enjoying a terrace cafe along the way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hampshire - Designhotel Maastricht reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Designhotel Hotel Maastricht
- Maastricht Eden Designhotel Hotel