I have stayed at this hotel a couple of times before and have always found it to be a nice hotel, although the "Design" part of the hotel has aged over the last couple of years. We stayed here at one of the busiest weekends of the year, just before Christmas. Fortunately, I remembered that the hotel has dedicated parking spots in the nearby garage under the cinema (rate € 23/24 hrs) so I had made sure to reserve a slot - this turned out to be a very wise decision as all the parking garages in the city were full or closed off due to the heavy traffic.
Breakfast is not included, but is ok, although the a-la-carte is rather limited. Room was spacious, although could have been better layed out if the bathroom wasn't that insanely large. The hotel is easily reachable by car and train.
Overall, good hotel to stay in if you are planning to do some sightseeing in the city, but if you are looking for a high end hotel, there are better choices nearby.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Designhotel Hotel Maastricht
- Maastricht Eden Designhotel Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Certified with the Silver Green Key. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelsNL, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Designhotel Maastricht - Hampshire Eden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.