Truly a hard hotel to rate. Why? Because you had simply the friendliest staff I've ever encountered. And yet -- for the price -- the hotel (excluding very cozy lobby) was truly disappointing.
So for the 5* items:
- Wonderful, smiling staff
- Delicious warm soup
- Cozy and "design-y" lobby
For the 2* items, most of which have been mentioned by other guests on here:
- Our "large" room was anything but
- Very small and thin towels
- No shampoo or conditioner!! Was not expecting this for the price of our hotel room, and was frankly upset I had to use liquid soap on my hair for the first night. Not cool.
- Our heating wasn't working the first night, thankfully the staff looked into it and it was fixed.
- Room was really not well lit.
- "Fitness room" was more of a depository for 80's workout machines, no exercise mats to speak of and the light kept switching off (so you had to intersperse floor stretching with jumping jacks to get the lights to turn back on. Later I saw that you could change that on the light switch, but a little note would have been nice)
Would love to come back to the hotel, if only for the extremely good service, but frankly am disappointed by the price x value.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Report response as inappropriate
Thank you for your review!
We will take your advisepoints in consideration, also thank you for those.
We hope we may welcome you in de future in our hotel!
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC.