“great high tea” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: British
Apeldoorn, The Netherlands
“great high tea”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

I went here with my grandma for a high tea and it was great! Nice snacks, good tea and great atmosphere. Def a must :)

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Berlin, Germany
“Fantastic high tea in retro atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We visited again with our Kids after having been here last year already and again we were very satisfied.

The savory parts of the high tea with its sandwiches and quiche are already delicious in itself, however the different kinds of cake are even more tasty.
The housemade Applecake and the walnut-cocos-cake are along the best cakes we have ever tasted.

The staff was very friendly and courteous and made us feel very welcome and left us with a good feeling over the entire visit.

Definitely a recommendation if you are in the area and want to enjoy a good cup of tea or coffee ( the surprise coffee was excellent aswell) with some homemade snacks.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Worth a visit for high tea in Apeldoorn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Despite being located in a shopping centre, I was really impressed with both the ambiance and menu at Koffiehuys Apeldoorn. We went here on a Yelp review and were not disappointed. Specialising in high tea (or high coffee if you prefer) Koffiehuys Apeldoorn had the best coffee I've had so far in the Netherlands and the teas were pretty delicious too. My dining partner and I both ordered club sandwiches as we were very hungry and both were fantastic (and served with some of the best corn chips I've had too). You can make a reservation for high tea if you like and they have different types depending on how hungry you are. My parter also tried the apple tart (delicious) but I was simply too full to eat anything else. This place is well worth a visit and has surprisingly nice decor inside! The service was also the quickest and most attentive I've had for awhile too.

• Visited January 2013