“First experience, lovely food and atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 51 Restaurants in Lelystad
Cuisines: Greek
Cincinnati, OH
“First experience, lovely food and atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I've had some casual greek food before (salad with Tzatziki or gyros) from street vendors but never once visited a fine greek establishment before. My family who lives in NL took me here after a trip to an outlet center nearby. There's no English menu card, but the list was quite easy to understand, plus I was there with Dutch-speakers :)

We were served some complimentary welcome drinks (forgot to ask the name), which is refreshing, rather sweet with the amount of alcohol to tease your appetite.

The kids in the group got kid menus, which were served with one meat choice of Gyros, Souflaki, Kipsouflaki, suzuki of lambs meet pattie. We adult chose variety of dish from the main menu list. I opted for a "Hermés schotel" for € 18,50 that include a combination of 4 good size of meat variety chicken souflaki, suzuki, steak and gyros. It came with cucumber & tomato salad, some green bean, and herb rice.

The food tastes really good, very good size as well. The red house wine was okay, nothing spectacular, but it went quite well with our dish. As I'm not that familiar with Greek food, I won't be the most knowledgeable judge, but I can say this was a very pleasant experience.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Poor would not go back again”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

Was very disapointed. Food was of poor quality and not what was mentioned on the menu. We also got charged extra for something whixh we did not eat. Would not go back again

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere