“Not good” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Liege, Belgium
“Not good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I did not like this restaurant for the cold reception and lack of cheer in the service. The taste also does not stand value for money.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

38% Recommend
Dehradun, India
“Taj Palace”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

service and quality of food was good ...only space is the constraint.. its does not have very large cover. only 30 people can have their food comfortably. .not suitable for groups ..

Visited August 2012
Zurich, Switzerland
“Terrible quality food service same.....”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

We tried this restaurant years ago and had a wonderful meal. Sadly, either the owners have changed or our years in London have made us choosier. The meat here is atrocious! Tough and gristly and covered in fat. My husband loves spicy food so he was very much looking forward to the Vindaloo. He had one bite and didn't touch the rest. The vegetable dishes were okay but the food arrived on our table at a glacial speed. When we told the waiter the quality of meat was not up to standard he just sort of shrugged. Because of our love of a good curry we tried it 2 more times with similar results and have not been back since. These Asian restaurants need to realize that the Swiss clientele is well travelled and will not accept this poor quality food!!!

• Visited December 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Incredibly bad service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

We tried to visit this place with a Groupon worth 107 CHF. I called ahead to check that this was okay. When we arrived, I showed the groupon on my phone, and the manager snapped at me that I should have printed it, and walked off without so much as a fake apology.

After he did not return for a few minutes (in the past, I've been asked to email the voucher) I had to get up and talk to him. We left without eating. Judging from the standards of service, I count this as fortunate.

• Visited November 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lucknow, India
“honnymoon trip”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

i come to frist time in zurich because i need better food in veg so please cosert me best food in indian taste

• Visited October 2012