“The best Spanish Restaurant in Zürich” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #127 of 1,375 Restaurants in Zurich
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
“The best Spanish Restaurant in Zürich”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

The food are excellent, I can tell that they have a actual spanish meals and very good quality.
The price was correct, better than anothers Spanish Restaurants than I went in this city and the atmosphere in restaurant was great, I could feel like at home.
I will come back!!

• Visited April 2014

“Expensive, tiny portions”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

Even though the restaurant was half empty, it took ages to bring our food. Some of the food was not cooked properly. Waiters forgot several dishes. When we complained, answers were unfriendly. Overall a disappointing experience.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Tapas with love”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

I organized a dinner with my boyfriend and we really had a good time in this restaurant. We wanted to have something special and we went for the tapas menu that the chef recommended.
The only thing we can say: awesome!
All the tapas we got were simply delicious! The presentation on the plates were so beautiful and the flavors of the different courses were amazing. The chef puts much love in what he cooks and you can feel it; first when you see the dish and second, when you try it!We really enjoyed the food! The atmosphere of the restaurant is also very nice and we liked the music and the furnitures that they had! The service was also very good, the waiters were all very friendly! If you have the possibility to go there, we really recommend it.

Zurich, Switzerland
“tapas at its best in zurich”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

At tinto you can sit back, enjoy life and stick your fork in what I would rate the BEST tapas in Zurich. The atmosphere is friendly and upbeat, the waiters and waitresses are refreshingly attentive and welcoming, and the food (I was there in company with a gallega) is yet to be beaten! The only disappointment was that the boquerones (=anchovies) were "sott'olio" whereas I thought they would be "fritos", like I always eat them in Spain or Italy. I have already suggested including "boquerones fritos" in their menu....

• Visited January 2014
Phuket, Thailand
“One of the best in Zurich!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

We were there on a Thursday night and this place was packed! Taken by a friend this was one of the best meals we had in Switzerland..The Tapas and wine were great.. great ambiance and wonderful service..We will surely be back and can recommend this place to all visiting Zurich..

• Visited September 2013