“Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Lucerne, Switzerland
“Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

We were meeting up with my close friend for lunch and she suggested going to one of 'her' places, Good Restaurant. My fiance and I were happy to take her suggestion since we were just plain hungry (and HOT), and thankfully there were a number of tables inside available even a little after noon on July 4th.

She recommended several dishes, and herself ordered the malabhar chicken. My fiance went with their chicken tikka, with garlic naan, and after mulling over my choices and not being struck by anything I got the mix plate indian starter with typical indian thali. Right after placing our order, the table next to us received their order of wienerschnitzel mit pommes which my friend immediately wanted, so we ordered one to share. Everything came out at once, and we chowed down on good food. The samosas on my starter plate was lightly spiced, which was a nice touch. My fiance's chicken tikka was pretty tasty, and the rice was soft and good. wienerschnitzel was pretty good too, and came with a dipping sauce that was slightly smokey/spicy. Overall, the food is good - you can say excellent if you want to eat authentic indian food. The service is great, not once did I have to ask for a water refill and our waiter kept checking on us, but didn't hover or try to push us out as our meal was winding down.If you ever visit zurich this place is worth to visit.

It's a good place to eat with friends - just as the name says!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Meilen, Switzerland
“Excellent Excellent, once again Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

Great food, friendly staff, nice atmosphere, Affordable Price. I can recomment this restaurant for all occasions. It has really worthful to visit Spice India, Nordbrücke 4, 8037 Zürich

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Zurich, Switzerland
“Good food, ambiente OK”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

Food was pretty good, we had different indian dishes. I can recommend the samosas.
Staff was friendly. Ambiente is not special at all, but it's OK. Prices are fair, rather cheap for Zurich.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Zurich
“Nice restaurant good ambience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Good food, nice ambience and service! European food is tasty here!it is situated in hardbrucke , I know it from one of my friend!someone wants to eat choice of cuisine must go here! We can find indian,Swiss,Italian

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Zürich, Zurich, Switzerland
“Great restaurant with an amzing variety of foods”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

I have been to this place several times, just because of the quality and the diversity of foods I could find here. You can have traditional Indian or European foods as the you feel. The restaurant has a peaceful, charming atmosphere with a huge open area for summer. The owner is a very nice person and he answered every questions about the food to the very details. The restaurant have very friendly staffs. The location is easily accessible by public transport and I would say it is a must visit for people coming to Zürich.

• Visited May 2012