Cannot beat the location, in old town, walk to most major attractions and dining and trams. Everything is small scale but lovely, from the tiny lobby with fresh pressed apple juice to the minimalist rooms with renovated Euro-chic bathrooms and beds with snowy duvets. BUT. If you are on a lower floor of this 24-room haven, better not mind clumping feet on the faux hardwood floors above. Luckily, lovely Mario moved me to the top floor when he was able, and that solved the noise problem. Anya was sweet at the night desk and recommended a great little restaurant, Rosalys, with no tourists near me. Prices in Zurich are high, but what made this hotel was the staff, down to the very accommodating, smiling breakfast servers. Note to management: Slippers aren't enough to stop guests tromping. Please consider some chic area rugs!
- Also Known As:
- Helmhaus Swiss Quality zürich
- Hotel Helmhaus Swiss Quality
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Look forward to Zürich’s smallest and most centrally located 4-Star hotel. Each of our 24 rooms has just recently been completely renovated. A high quality design interior, comfortable bathrooms in warm colours, an individually adjustable air condition system for the summer time and new sound-proof windows promise a relaxing sleep.At the Hotel Helmhaus history and modern comfort connect in a remarkable way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Otel, EasyToBook, Escapio, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Hotel Helmhaus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.