We stayed at the Helmhaus for 2 nights in May, 2008. This is a great place to stay and affordable by Zurich standards. Centrally located within walking distance of the major site seeing and shopping areas. The rooms are not large but certainly adequate and the bath was nice sized -- both were very clean. The hotel was very quiet and the staff most friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay here again. Make a point to eat at Zum Roten Kamel which is within walking distance of the hotel -- its completely non-smoking and the food is excellent.
- Also Known As:
- Helmhaus Swiss Quality zürich
- Hotel Helmhaus Swiss Quality
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Look forward to Zürich’s smallest and most centrally located 4-Star hotel. Each of our 24 rooms has just recently been completely renovated. A high quality design interior, comfortable bathrooms in warm colours, an individually adjustable air condition system for the summer time and new sound-proof windows promise a relaxing sleep.At the Hotel Helmhaus history and modern comfort connect in a remarkable way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, Escapio, EasyToBook and Venere so you can book your Hotel Helmhaus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.