Zurich was the last city we visited in Switzerland and the Hotel Helmhaus provided a warm and friendly welcome and send off. Our room was bright with light; white walls and three windows, modern and clean but at the same time, comfortable and quiet. It is well situated in the historical section near churches, the lake and many shops and restaurants. The staff from desk clerks to the breakfast servers are bend over backwards friendly and accommodating. Particularly the gentleman that was there for most of the evening/night shifts at the front desk. He was a pleasure to talk to and share stories with and also very helpful with reservations and map guidance. I would highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Look forward to Zurich’s smallest and most centrally located hotel. Each of our 24 rooms has just recently been completely renovated. A high quality design interior, comfortable bathrooms in warm colours, an individually adjustable air condition system for the summer time and new sound-proof windows promise a relaxing sleep.At the Hotel Helmhaus history and modern comfort connect in a remarkable way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HRS, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Hotel Helmhaus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Helmhaus Swiss Quality zürich
- Hotel Helmhaus Swiss Quality