Nice quiet hotel. Modern and clean rooms. Good/diverse breakfast included with the room. Location was excellent. Staff was courteous but not well informed of local sights and attractrions.
We drove into Zurich and this hotel sits off the main street on a pedestrian street rendering our GPS useless. Mind you, I am no noobie when it comes to driving in Europe but after driving around the block (because of our GPS we had a general idea where it MIGHT be) for 45 minutes through Zurich traffic we called the hotel in desperation. A staff member (Mario) then walked out to meet us where we had pulled off the street and parked (illegally I might add). Mario was a great guy.We never would have found the place without him as there are no signs for directions to the hotel from the main street.
Btw. . .parking (as is everything else) in this town is incredibly expensive. We parked at a park platz nearby and it cost 76 SF for 2 days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Look forward to Zürich’s smallest and most centrally located 4-Star hotel. Each of our 24 rooms has just recently been completely renovated. A high quality design interior, comfortable bathrooms in warm colours, an individually adjustable air condition system for the summer time and new sound-proof windows promise a relaxing sleep.At the Hotel Helmhaus history and modern comfort connect in a remarkable way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Helmhaus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Helmhaus Swiss Quality zürich
- Hotel Helmhaus Swiss Quality