- simple and very well located
- good menu with a wide range of fruit juices
- the concept: potatoes declined in several way
- I highly recommand the herb quark baked potatoes!!!
- venue is a bit small, therefore always crowded - you might want to book a table in advance
- a little problem with the final bill: one dish was missing, however we haven't realized it and prepared the exact amount of cash. When being informed by the waitress, she didn't offer anything to apologize and a bit in a cold way requested we adjust the amount. This is not a big problem and will certainly not keep me from going there. The point is: communication needs to be adjsuted when dealing with sensitive issues such as money.
I hope that if you read me, you will go there, because it's a real gem and great place to go to.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.