I have stayed often at this comfortable convenient hotel. It is across the street from the main train station and at the end of the Bahnhofstrasse. Zurich is an expensive town and the hotel is expensive too especially during the week as it is a business hotel.
The rooms are comfortable, large TV, fresh fruit, and customer controlled AC and heat. The hotel is quiet as there is a double door to the hallway.
Breakfast is excellent with specially prepared eggs and a top assortment of foods on the buffet. A small pitcher of orange juice is on each table. Newspapers in many languages are available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Schweizerhof Zürich, part of WORLDHOTELS, is an exclusive 4* superior Hotel with an excellent 5* service at the best central location in Zurich. Opposite the main railway station and at the beginning of the famous Bahnhofstrasse. Shoppingstreet, financial district, the lake and the old town within walking distance. Every 10 minutes direct train to the International Airport of Zurich (12 minutes journey time). Very quiet thanks to triple glazed windows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Amex, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Schweizerhof Zurich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Schweizerhof Zurich Hotel
- Schweizerhof Zurich zürich