From the outside, this hotel looks impressive but unfortunately it fails to deliver once inside. It is clearly in need of an interior renovation/makeover and regretably the price is not commensurate with the room you receive. I booked a standard double room, it was so small, particularily when the cost was 500CHF per night (weeknight rate). I ended up paying for a 680 CHF (weeknight rate) for a better room, the next tier up, which was nicer but for that price you can do so much better. I ended up leaving after 1 night and moved to the Storchen for my remaining 4 nights which is simply in another league yet I payed the same price (675CHF per night). If you are just staying for one night and need to be next to zurich station you could potentially justify it but beyond that, I would try elsewhere.
- Also Known As:
- Schweizerhof Zurich Hotel
- Schweizerhof Zurich zürich
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Schweizerhof Zürich, part of WORLDHOTELS, is an exclusive 4* superior Hotel with an excellent 5* service at the best central location in Zurich. Opposite the main railway station and at the beginning of the famous Bahnhofstrasse. Shoppingstreet, financial district, the lake and the old town within walking distance. Every 10 minutes direct train to the International Airport of Zurich (12 minutes journey time). Very quiet thanks to triple glazed windows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hotel Schweizerhof Zurich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.