Stayed here for 4 nights and would stay again. It's a little out of the city center which is why it's cheaper. Not in a bad neighborhood though and on a busy street with cafes and supermarkets. Even a little fridge in the room with free drinks. Steps away from the tram stop Alsbider-Platz.. Take tram 3 from HB train station. about 15 minute ride. Easy to find. Also the 2 tram runs from the Alsbider-Platz all the way to Lake Zurich where the boats take off for lake cruises.
Was Air conditioned and had free wifi in the room that worked great.
Even a balcony off your room.
Friendly staff and will let you borrow a plug adapter for free.
And will print anything you want for you.
The breakfast was outrageously priced. As is everything in Switzerland. But a Coop (supermarket) is a 2 min walk away so you can buy food and keep it in mini fridge so you don't spend $25/ per person on a meal. Minimum! Switzerland is expensive so be ready!!!
This hotel was a gem.
Would definitely stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Stoller Zurich is a traditionally run 4 star hotel, offering 80 non smoking rooms, a restaurant with an outdoor terrace, two meeting rooms and a bar where guests can enjoy a nightcap. The hotel is conveniently located in the west of the cityand is very easy to get to by public transport. There is a direct connection to the main railway station (3.2 km away) and the airport is 10 km away with a convenient shuttle connection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Venere, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and ACCOR so you can book your Mercure Stoller Zurich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Stoller Zurich Hotel
- Mercure Hotel Stoller Zurich
- Mercure Hotel zürich