I booked the superior single room- superior indeed!
It was very clean and comfortable, equipped with every possible thing you might require- coffee/tea maker, minibar with complimentary drinks, hairdryer, TV also in the beautifully designed bathroom, desk, very comfortable bed and more.
The illumination in the bathroom was strong and convenient.
The staff was very friendly.
The street noise was minor and barely noticeable.
The location is not central, but getting to the main station takes only 12 minutes by tram and was greatly compensated by the low price of the room.
I didn't have hotel's breakfast, however there are a few supermarkets, kiosks and fast food placed right on the street.
Overall, great value for money and highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Stoller Zurich is a traditionally run 4 star hotel, offering 80 non smoking rooms, a restaurant with an outdoor terrace, two meeting rooms and a bar where guests can enjoy a nightcap. The hotel is conveniently located in the west of the cityand is very easy to get to by public transport. There is a direct connection to the main railway station (3.2 km away) and the airport is 10 km away with a convenient shuttle connection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, ACCOR and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Stoller Zurich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Stoller Zurich Hotel
- Mercure Hotel Stoller Zurich
- Mercure Hotel zürich