A nice place to stay, convenient to trams & easy to get to city sights. Room has a good desk & bar fridge, & hanging cupboard, but our room had no drawers, little space for clothing other than overnight. Very comfortable bed, but extremely close to the walls due to narrow room. Bathroom spacious, clean with nice towels & toiletries, but a frosted glass door to the street without a window covering is unsettling, and the modern designed sink has an overhanging shelf making it difficult to bend to wash your face etc. Room was quiet on the 5th floor facing the street. Good for a short stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Stoller Zurich is a traditionally run 4 star hotel, offering 80 non smoking rooms, a restaurant with an outdoor terrace, two meeting rooms and a bar where guests can enjoy a nightcap. The hotel is conveniently located in the west of the cityand is very easy to get to by public transport. There is a direct connection to the main railway station (3.2 km away) and the airport is 10 km away with a convenient shuttle connection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, ACCOR, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Stoller Zurich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Stoller Zurich Hotel
- Mercure Hotel Stoller Zurich
- Mercure Hotel zürich