“Very special tour” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 8 Activities in Montreux
More attraction details
Owner description: Swiss Riviera Wine Tours organizes exclusive private wine tours with lunch & your own personal wine & culture guide. We enjoy wine tastings in the Lavaux Vineyard Terraces, overlooking Lake Geneva, as well as Chateau wine tours of the Chateau de Chillon and Chateau de Aigle at the entry door to the Swiss Alps. The Lavaux vineyards are part of the UNESCO World Heritage Program as well as one of the sites on Google's World Wonders Project. From two guests upwards, you'll enjoy an exclusive & warm welcome presenting wonderful Swiss specialty wines and delicacies. Our offices are located in the heart of Montreux, next to the train station & in the historical Grand Hotel Suisse-Majestic.
Geneva, Switzerland
“Very special tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

The vineyards around Lake Geneva are one of my favourite places to visit in Switzerland so I jumped at the opportunity to do this tour. I think this tour is the perfect way to experience up-close the beauty of this region and the spectacular scenery.

I must admit that I'm not very knowledgeable about wine but after this experience I have a new-found appreciation for it. I also think it's very special that all these Swiss cellars make their own local wines.

So all-in-all, if it's scenery or wine that you're interested in, I highly recommend this tour!

Visited October 2012

Lausanne, Switzerland
6 attraction reviews
“Excellent and informative!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Switzerland, and especially the famous Lavaux and Chablais areas are some of the most beautiful in Europe.

However, there are not many options or tours available to foreign travelers to unlock some of the secrets of the vineyards and wines grown here.

We were lucky to find Swiss Riviera Wine Tours which offer tours in these areas in several languages accompanied by well-qualified guides. We are not great wine-drinkers, but the informative tour has given us a new perspective and enjoyment of the wines and the region itself. The tour, the transport and organization were very professional and felt like a very special and exclusive tour.
I feel any holiday or tour in the French speaking part of Switzerland should include this excellent tour.

Visited October 2012
Denver, Colorado
“Best experiance in Switzerland!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Words cannot express how truly amazing & unique our day was with Swiss Riviera wine tours.What a memorable day!Our guide led us to small family wineries in the Lavaux & Chablais wine regions.Nicolas gave us a tour of the Chateau de Aigle which should be visited by all wine & non wine enthusiasts.I strongly recommed joining a tour & we look forward to doing the tour again on our next visit to Switzerland.

Visited September 2012
Fort Worth, Texas USA
4 attraction reviews
“Wonderful Tour!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I felt very fortunate to find Nick Abundo and Swiss Riviera Wine Tours!! We have traveled extensively in Europe and always enjoy exploring the wine offerings of each region. The area around Lake Geneva is breathtaking and we were given a "front row" seat to enjoy not only the beautiful surroundings, but wonderful food and wine as well! Our experience taking great wine tours in Tuscany and several areas of France made exploring this Swiss region a "must do". You won't be disappointed. We can't wait to return.