“A choice of "have to"” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Vevey
“A choice of "have to"”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

The service is bad, they do not care the customers, especially with Asian people. The staff -- a girl was cool, no smile, no patience at all. The food is ok, fast food quality, with a middle class price. They do have a good location, facing the station. For me, it is a place for having to eat when you have no other better choice.

• Visited July 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Lausanne, Switzerland
“Mediocre Asian Restaurant”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

This is a very mediocre restaurant with a menu that includes Thai, Japanese and Chinese cuisine. The menu is simply to big for it to be good and authentic.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Lausanne, Switzerland
“Don't get takeaway!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

It's reheated, bad and I doubt the ingredients were fresh! Delivery is fast but you pay way touch for the quality. Avoid and go to Chez Xu instead. It's super!!

Yverdon-les-Bains, Switzerland
“Very poor experience...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

We decided to have a quick dinner there with a friend before going to the movies. He selected Chinese food (starter and main course), while I ordered sushi (2 portions of sashimi and 1 portion of futomaki).

The headwaiter asked me if I wished to split my order (sashimi as starter and futomaki as main course), so that we would actually be served and eat at the same time for both the entrée and the main course. Which I agreed to.

My friend got his entrée. And I got only half of what I had ordered for starters, albeit approximately 10 minutes after he had finished...

When his main course came around, my friend ate and I waited... And waited... And waited. He finished and we both waited some more.

By then, way more than an hour had passed since our arrival.

Finally we gave up, as we needed to leave and asked for the bill, which we sent back for correction, as 1 portion of sashimi and the futomaki were never served to us.

The headwaiter came back, asking if I had been served or not. I told him that no, I had not, but that we now needed to leave.

While we were actually paying, a waitress came round with the sorriest looking futomaki I have ever come across.

We paid the corrected bill and left, declining to take the futomaki along. The second portion of sashimi, we never even saw.

The majority of the customers there had chosen the buffet option.

However, it appears that it attempting to eat "à la carte", once must be very very patient and in no hurry whatsoever. Or not that hungry, as the case may be.

I definitely wouldn't recommend going there for sushi. And the service leaves very much to be desired.

• Visited January 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Good restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

We have been going here several times and we liked it very much. The buffet at twelve is fanastic (25 francs with coffee and drink). You have a large choice of asian food (sushi is the must). We will continue going here.

• Visited November 2013