Although this hotel was not listed in your travel web, it does unfortunately exist. A well-intentioned family member made the reservations at this poor excuse of an inn. But for the fact that we had family obligations and a myriad things scheduled, never in a million years would we have stayed here. The place is beyond shabby. The paint is peeling. The rugs are worn and dirty. The lobby stinks of old cigarette smoke and fried fish, not to mention it is by far one of the tackiest lobbies we've encountered in a civilized country. The rooms are sad. The beds are so close to the floor it's disgusting. There is no A/C. Open the window and you can't hear yourself think because of the noise. There were no overhead lights except for the bathroom. It was very difficult to do anything at night in the room because of the poor lighting. The clincher was the price: Close to $200 per night. Fortunately, our visit was short.