“Nice, but maybe not 100% suitable for business trip” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel Le Raisin
Place Palud 19, Lausanne 1003, Switzerland   |
Ranked #9 of 12 Lausanne B&B and Inns
Lagos, Faro, Portugal
“Nice, but maybe not 100% suitable for business trip”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

This is a charming little place, with a quirky B&B feel to it, and really well located in the centre of Lausanne, a step away from the Rippone metro station (although: not an area suitable for HIGH HEELS!)

The rooms are stylishly decorated, and in top condition, and there is also a kettle with coffee & tea.

The staff downstairs is really friendly, and the food they serve is very nice!

There is one issue, however, that makes the hotel unsuitable for a certain kind of business travel: there is no table in the room, so if you're on business and need to finish work at night, you are either downstairs in the restaurant (maybe not ideal) or balancing your laptop on your knees on the bed :-/

I was told none of the rooms have tables in them.

But for personal trips to Lausanne, I do recommend it!

The star rating is for BUSINESS TRIPS, for personal trips I would rate it higher.

Room Tip: My room was way at the back, which looks over a small court yard where sounds echo around. In summer...
Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Zurich, Switzerland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

This small hotel offers a big meal. ;)
I was walking around trying to found something to eat in Lausanne when everything are closed we found this little place open. So we try to find a table outside on the terrace. I don't speak French, but a girl friend of mine speak Italian. Luckily all the waiters speak Italian in the restaurant. I order the signature burger from the restaurant and my friend ordered mix salad with grilled chicken.
I look at the other tables, I kind of intimidated in a good way, because they served food in a big plate, and obviously a big portion of meal as well... Hmmm I kinda looking forward to it, as we extremely hungry at that time.
When the food arrived they served my burger on a hot plate, the waiter advised me to be careful. So I took a bite on the burger and it taste excellent. My friend also said the salad was also excellent. So in the end we were happy we found that place. And I paid the amount of CHF 25 for the burger, as I think it's still reasonable price for Switzerland .

Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Hotel Le Raisin? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Le Raisin

Address: Place Palud 19, Lausanne 1003, Switzerland
Location: Switzerland > Canton of Vaud > Lausanne
Kitchenette Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 12 B&Bs / Inns in Lausanne
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Le Raisin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Hotel Le Raisin, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.