“My favourite bar” 5 of 5 stars

Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
“My favourite bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

I almost don't want to write this review. I don't want anyone to know about this amazing bar - I want to keep it my secret. However, if you're visiting Lausanne, come to this bar. Cocktails, wine, ambience, and a cute downstairs bar for dancing. I love this place. And not only for the barmen ;)

Berlin, Germany
6 attraction reviews
“Quality Cocktails in Lausanne”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

My friend & I used to be bartenders in London and we chose to meet there after one yr spent apart. We had an amazing time thanks to a great atmosphere, friendly & knowledgeable bartenders, and of course fantastic drinks !! An other good point is that you can order food from the tasty italian restaurant next doors ( pizzas, plate to share,etc...)!! We met locals that testified this is the only bar in Lausanne to serve such delightfull cocktails!!
If you are scared to go through all the (Long) menu just ask the team for a recommendation: they will be happy to help!!

Visited March 2014
Birmingham, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Travel back to the 1920s...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

A classy speakeasy in the heart of Lausanne's old town, replete with retro furniture, art deco influences, and throwback music to match (Parov Stelar is often playing). Bertrand is the manager and resident cocktail godfather, sit at the bar or lounge in a Chesterfield while he mixes you something to make your hairs stand on end. There's even a club downstairs called La Voute (the Vault) which is perfect for private events.

Visited January 2014