Its mostly a very good place if you are someone looking for a few days of cheap stay in Laussane. Its decently priced and serves good on a student budget. The rooms are nice and clean and so are the bathrooms. However, to be noted that the bathrooms are the size of cupboards. The location is central, not far from the lake. The bus stop is across the street and you manage connecting buses to Ouchy or EPFL quite effectively. The location being pretty and lake at a walkable distance make it ideal if you are someone who loves nature and prefers jogs around the place. There is a pub sorts nearby for outside food. The establishment provides a decent breakfast, although a vegetarian might be slightly disappointed. Internet is free but the signal is bleak in most areas apart from the main reception. There is a pool table and stuff to keep you engaged.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The city of Lausanne stands on a hill and has steep, narrow streets, so strong muscles are required, particularly for the uphill climb to the cathedral, the most important Gothic monument in Switzerland. Window-shop in the bric-a-brac and antique shops or take a breather in one of the numerous bistros and bars, or along the lovely promenade of the former fishing village of Ouchy, in the Musée de la Photographie, which is worth a visit, or at the Swiss Cinémathèque (with its picture archive of famous Europeans) or Olympic Museum (the only one in the world). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Lausanne Youth Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Youth Hostel Jeunotel Hotel Lausanne
- Youth Hostel Jeunotel Lausanne