Family of four and we stayed in a Deluxe Suite with a terrace. Wasn't cheap (around CH 400), but it was an AMAZING room (and we're kinda picky). In an 800-year old tower with a spacious terrace looking out onto the lake. And the room itself was spacious and very well appointed. We didn't want to leave the room. Perfect in every way. Service was solid, as was the breakfast, which you could take on the outdoor patio near the water (beware of the birds). Location was perfect. Relaxed Ouchy was an easy, clean tram (runs every 5 or 10 minutes) to the city center.
Would definitely stay there again if in Lausanne.
- Also Known As:
- Le Chateau d`Ouchy Hotel Lausanne
- Le Chateau d`Ouchy Hotel
- Le Chateau d Ouchy
- Le Chateau d Ouchy Lausanne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chateau d'Ouchy and its medieval dungeon, has 50 rooms including 10 suites with a majestic panorama. The high-end comfort and quality service will charm you during your stay. Totally renovated, the originality of Ouchy will surprise you with its lounge atmosphere at the bar, with its Mediterranean restaurant, its pleasant terrace facing the lake, pool and relaxation area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Le Chateau d'Ouchy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.