The historical castle has been transformed into a hypermodern hotel, the architect really did a marvelous job. The castle is at the lakeside, offering stunning views. The rooms are perfect, with all modern comfort. Exceptional bathroom, with walk in shower.
On the downside, staff at the restaurant could be a bit friendlier (they walk around as if they would rather do something else than being a waiter). Beware also of the parking: it is quite small, and if it is full, you have to park in a public parking lot, at a short distance (even if you explicitly reserved a parking space beforehand).
There is also a small swimming pool, nice and refreshing. Swiss punctuality is not what it used to be though, as it was not open at 8 am, as indicated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chateau d'Ouchy and its medieval dungeon, has 50 rooms including 10 suites with a majestic panorama. The high-end comfort and quality service will charm you during your stay. Totally renovated, the originality of Ouchy will surprise you with its lounge atmosphere at the bar, with its Mediterranean restaurant, its pleasant terrace facing the lake, pool and relaxation area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Le Chateau d'Ouchy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Chateau d`Ouchy Hotel Lausanne
- Le Chateau d Ouchy Lausanne