Unfortunately I spent only one night at the Beau Rivage, as I was on a business trip.
Even if it was really short, I really enjoyed every minute of my stay at the Beau Rivage which is now of my best hotel experience in Europe.
- Overall impression : the hotel is extremely impressive even for a guy like me (I prefer contemporary and design hotels to the Grande Dame style)
- Room : nothing to say, it is extremely nice and comfortable. Decoration is a bit old fashioned, and not my favorite but this is only a personal opinion.
- Bulgari products in the bathroom
- Jacuzzi style bathtub in addition to a separated shower cabin
- Excellent quality of service (escort to the room, use of your name during every interaction, effective and friendly...). I will relate a short story that demonstrates the high level of service you can find
- Spa : really a highlight of the hotel. The spa is spectacular with two large swimming pools, a big jacuzzi, sauna, steam bath, luxury cloackrooms...
- Location in Ouchy along the Lake
- Free internet access (it seems normal when you pay 400 euros a night but it is not always the case for 5-star hotels...)
- Lack of (effective) technology : the TV management system is way too complicated and slow. Moreover some TV channels were not working as well as the MP3 player input
- Lights in the bathroom : impossible to have a dim light in the bathroom. Not really pleasant if you want to relax in the bath.
One short story to finish my review that demonstrates the excellence of service.
Before I went to the spa, I notified the front desk that the mp3 input was not working. When I left the spa, the staff there told me that a Bose soundsystem was brought to my room in replacement of the broken MP3 input.
And moreover, after completing the feedback form, I had additional (and really nice) apologies from a Supervisor.
This is really an hotel where they do care about customer satisfaction and where excellence means something and is not only a vain word. Can't wait to go back !
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.