“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Chemin des Pecheurs 7, Lausanne 1007, Switzerland
+41 216161212
Improve this listing
Reserve with
La Nautica is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #256 of 431 Restaurants in Lausanne
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Lausanne, Switzerland
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

Italian restaurant with excellent Homemade dishes. The homemade tiramisu is outstanding and the service is very nice! Good wine. Price reasonable, Lake View.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Annemasse, France
“I cannot put very good but it is higher than average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

It is a place we went a few times during august and September. Well lets say that near our office we do not have a million of places to go and this one is greatly situated on the port of Lausanne. One thing I can say, the boss is really professional; at a lunch one day, the meat was so hard and cannot chew that we called him. He asked us to change with any dish and was same price as the "menu du jour" we had. so respect for that. Well that day the lunch was nice with my carpaccio and the pizza is above average compare to a lot of italian restaurants.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Fife
“What a surprise!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

We opted to eat here as an alternative to our hotel and as it was just across the road it suited us. From the outside it looked like a typical pier side cafe but inside it was very nice.

My wife had potato soup with cheese which was excellent but very filling. My bresaola with parmesan was good. I had pizza and my wife seafood linguine which was also every good.

I later noticed the other reviews were not great although being in French I was not sure what the problem was.

From our point of view we had an enjoyable meal with attentive service. I am not sure it was value for money but compared with every where else nothing too out of order. Switzerland is not cheap.

• Visited May 2013