We where passing through on a trip from Paris to Venice so this was a good place to stop and take some time to look around the Lake Geneva area. The hotel is convenient for the highway but is definitely too far from Lausanne to walk. It is clean and the staff is friendly. The room itself was smallish but had a comfortable bed and a clean bathroom. Our only complaint was that our windows faced the road and there was a fair bit of noise from the highway (with the windows closed).The breakfast was good with the normal selection you'd expect at most European hotels.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Lausanne Crissier Hotel Lausanne
- Ibis Lausanne Crissier Hotel
- Accor Lausanne Crissier
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Lausanne Crissier hotel is located 8 km from Lausanne and lake Léman, on its north-western outskirts. 10 min from the Musée Olympique, the hotel has 113 rooms, including 3 adapted for disabled guests. It has a restaurant, a bar with a terrace open 24/24, free parking and 8 meeting rooms for organising conferences and seminars. Guests on a business trip have Wifi wireless Internet access. Tennis courts close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Olotels, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Lausanne Crissier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.