“Second trip not a charm :-(” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #95 of 389 restaurants in Lausanne
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Hong Kong, China
“Second trip not a charm :-(”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Ate here a second time. Was quite disappointed with the service. Waitress did not pay good attention to my needs and missed several orders and took time serving me my wine (and my steak was already there!). Steaks are respectable but not to par with the CHF 45++ one pays for..... I guess I close my chapter on this place.

Visited October 2013

77% Recommend
Mersin, Turkey
“Nice south american meat restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Nice argentinian steak restaurant in the Rue de Bourg in the heart of Lausanne with nice meat and salads choice.you eat your juicy steak in a nice atmosphere and enjoy your meal in a nice atmosphere and reasonable atmosphere.

Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Very pleasant experience, good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

I visited this restaurant on business whilst in Lausanne. One problem with eating on business is the requirement for separate bills if you are from different companies. We asked outright (in French) for this before we sat down and the waitress (Alexandra?) was very friendly about it, spoke good English back at us, and worked out the best way to do it was to take all of our names and do bills separately from the start that way. She mentioned she hadn't been there very long, so I was impressed how good her service was for being relatively new.

The steak I had was very tasty and good value, and others seemed to be enjoying theirs too. The waitress sold us a round of Limoncello without too much pressure at the end of our meal, and we sat there quite happily afterwards. The bill paying was hassle free at the end due to the good service and organisation of our waitress.

If I wanted to eat in central Lausanne and wanted a steak, this would be a good place to go again.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Never again!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

The waitress was nice, but all the rest terrible. We waited more than one hour for our steaks only to find they were still bloodred instead of medium. The potatoes were old and obviously came out of the microwave. The salad was tiny and consisted of 10 leaves only.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Renens
“Disappointing spare ribs”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Churrasco is the best steak house, this time our experience was disappointing, I had an entrecoter which was cooked according my wishes but was almost cooled down. THe spare ribs were heavily burned and unbeatable upon our complaints they were promptly replaced with another meat dish.
Churrasco has to improve their spare ribs dish

• Visited May 2013