You can't go wrong with this hotel. Every room has a view of the Matterhorn. I recommend staying in one of the top floors as the view over the town is superb as well. The rooms are classy and so are the dining and bar areas. The staff are very good and the food choices are first class. The prices were a bit dear but you can easily go out and find some quaint cheaper eating places. The dessert table as we entered the dining room blew us away. We toured all around Switzerland and Zermatt was our favourite town as its small, very pretty with character. The old part is very well preserved too.
- Also Known As:
- Parkhotel Beau-Site Hotel
- Parkhotel Beau-Site Hotel Zermatt
- Parkhotel Beau Site Zermatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alpine Hotel in white 5-story building with starkly contrasting painted-wood doors, window frames & balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your Parkhotel Beau Site reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.